|Persons||Low season||Mid season||Peak season|
|2 persons||€ 500,- p/wk||€ 575,- p/wk||€ 700,- p/wk|
|Every extra person||+ € 35,- p/wk||+ € 49,- p/wk||+ € 70,- p/wk|
|Max. 6 persons||€ 640,- p/wk||€ 771,- p/wk||€ 980,- p/wk|
* Seasons 2019 :
Low season: January 5 – April 20 / October 26 – December 21 ;
Mid-season: April 20 – July 6 / August 31- October 26 / December 21 – January 4 2020
High season: July 6 – August 31 .
Arrival on saturday from 16:00h / latest departure on saturday 11:00h. Pets are allowed.
- From Paris, take the A6 Autoroute south, direction Lyon
- Past Nemours take the Exit to A77, direction Nevers
- Follow A77 the ‘Autoroute de L’Arbre’ (Highway of the Tree) to Exit 25 at Pouilly-sur-Loire
- From Pouilly, follow Rd D243 direction Herry and cross the Loire River
- Now take D187 direction Herry
- In the village of Herry, take D187 and D920, direction Sancergues, but right outside Herry turn right on D187, direction Lugny C. and Les Bourrets
- After 1.5 km you have arrived in Les Bourrets!
- Turn right onto the only cross road in the hamlet
- The hamlet is too small for street names – just look for the charming farm house with the blue shutters …..